2017 FICS Assembly & Symposium
Washington, DC - Main Events Registration Rates
|FICS Executive Meeting||2:00 - 6:00||Onsite||US$275|
|March 13 - 14||Early Bird - before Jan 30||US$170|
|FICS Executive Council Meeting||8:30 - 6:00||Student - must have letter of proof||US$145|
|March 14||Association CEO & Staff||US$195|
|NCSC Presidents' Meeting||4:30 - 6:00||Accompanying Person -||US$95|
|March 15||(Welcome Reception and food breaks)|
|FICS Assembly & Symposium||7:30 - 6:30|
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Australia, Canada, Europe, South Africa and USA - Click here to see a listing of approved CEs by state. (Note: Additional fee required to obtain CE credits.)
The FICS Awards, generously sponsored by Life University, are for best abstracts describing original research in sports related topics. Awards will be paid upon a full paper having been completed and, unless otherwise agreed, accepted for publication in Chiropractic and Manual Therapies. For more details please see Call for Papers tab below.
Please plan to join us for the FICS Assembly and Symposium (March 15) and the World Federation of Chiropractic’s 14th Biennial Congress (March 16-18) – the most important and exciting international chiropractic meetings in 2017 – to be held at the Washington Hilton, Washington DC, USA. For sports chiropractors:
- The FICS Assembly reports on FICS and lets you meet and network with the leaders in sports chiropractic worldwide.
- The FICS Symposium has a choice of hands-on workshops, keynote lectures and best new sports chiropractic research.
- The WFC Congress includes much additional technique and other workshops, and a chance to celebrate chiropractic with up to 1,000 colleagues from over 40 countries.
- The social program for the week includes a Wednesday Cocktails Reception, a Thursday DC Night, and a WFC Banquet and Dance on Saturday evening.
- Washington DC, is a vibrant city, famed for its Monument and Capitol Building. There is a huge amount to do and see in this historic city and the Symposium will bring together the world's leading figures from the chiropractic world and beyond. As well as a great academic program there will be workshops, side meetings, and networking opportunities.
|FICS Assembly & Symposium Sponsors:
|Event Date||Mar 15, 2017|
|Event End Date||Mar 15, 2017|