2019 FICS Assembly & Symposium
Sponsors Package - When you sponsor FICS we will ensure that this partnership compliments your existing brand values, enhances your image, and provides a platform to increase the positive community perception and credibility of your business.
Symposium schedule We are extremely excited to annouce our full schedule for the symposium on 20 March. Don't miss out register today.
Registration Payment Gateway - Symposium Wednesday 20 March 2019
Click on the registration rate below to be taken to the payment gateway. FICS are proud partners with My Next Match. You will be asked to create a My Next Match account in order to join this event. Payment is accepted in credit or debit card. Payment will be converted to USD.
Berlin - Main Events Registration Prices
|FICS Executive Meeting||2:00 - 6:00||Non Member||Euro250|
|March 17 - 19||Student - Must have a letter of proof||Euro200|
|FICS Executive Council Meeting||8:30 - 6:00||Association CEO and Staff||Euro185|
|NCSC Presidents' Meeting||4:30 - 6:00||(Welcome Reception and Food Breaks)|
|FICS Assembly & Symposium||7:30 - 6:30||
- The FICS Assembly reports on FICS and lets you meet and network with the leaders in sports chiropractic worldwide.
- The FICS Symposium presents keynote lectures and best new sports chiropractic research.
- The WFC/ECU Congress includes much additional technique and other workshops, and a chance to celebrate chiropractic with up to 1,000 colleagues from over 40 countries.
- The social program for the week includes a Wednesday Cocktails Reception, a Thursday German Night, and a WFC/ECU Banquet and Dance on Saturday evening.
- Berlin is in the heart of Germany's historic capital. Hosted within the art deco splendour of the Hotel Maritim Berlin, close to the famous Tiergarten and bustling Potsdamer Platz, the venue is both luxurious and convenient. There is a huge amount to do and see in this historic city and the Symposium will bring together the world's leading figures from the chiropractic world and beyond. As well as a great academic program there will be keynote speakers, side meetings, and networking opportunities.
|Event Date||Mar 20, 2019|
|Event End Date||Mar 20, 2019|
|Cut off date||Mar 15, 2019|