2019 FICS Assembly & Symposium
Berlin - Main Events Registration Rates
|March 16||FICS Member||Euro200|
|FICS Executive Meeting||2:00 - 6:00||Onsite||Euro250|
|March 17 - 19||Early Bird - before Jan 31||Euro175|
|FICS Executive Council Meeting||8:30 - 6:00||Non-Member||Euro250|
|NCSC Presidents' Meeting||4:30 - 6:00||Student - must have letter of proof||Euro125|
|March 20||Student Early Bird||Euro100|
|FICS Assembly & Symposium||7:30 - 6:30||Association CEO & Staff||Euro185|
|March 20-23||Accompanying Person -||Euro95|
|WFC/ECU Congress||(Welcome Reception and Food Breaks)|
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Australia, Canada, Europe, South Africa and USA - Click here to see a listing of approved CEs by state.(Note: Additional fee required to obtain CE credits.)
The FICS Awards are for best abstracts describing original research in sports related topics. Awards will be paid upon a full paper having been completed and, unless otherwise agreed, accepted for publication in Chiropractic and Manual Therapies. For more details please see Call for Papers tab below.
Please plan to join us for the FICS Assembly and Symposium (March 20) and the WFC/ECU Congress (March 20-23) – the most important and exciting international chiropractic meetings in 2019 – to be held at the Hotel Maritim, Berlin, Germany.
For Sports Chiropractors:
- The FICS Assembly reports on FICS and lets you meet and network with the leaders in sports chiropractic worldwide.
- The FICS Symposium presents keynote lectures and best new sports chiropractic research.
- The WFC/ECU Congress includes much additional technique and other workshops, and a chance to celebrate chiropractic with up to 1,000 colleagues from over 40 countries.
- The social program for the week includes a Wednesday Cocktails Reception, a Thursday German Night, and a WFC/ECU Banquet and Dance on Saturday evening.
- Berlin is in the heart of Germany's historic capital. Hosted within the art deco splendour of the Hotel Maritim Berlin, close to the famous Tiergarten and bustling Potsdamer Platz, the venue is both luxurious and convenient. There is a huge amount to do and see in this historic city and the Symposium will bring together the world's leading figures from the chiropractic world and beyond. As well as a great academic program there will be keynote speakers, side meetings, and networking opportunities.
|Event Date||Mar 20, 2019|
|Event End Date||Mar 20, 2019|
|Cut off date||Mar 15, 2019|